Molded CLASS 150 Flange fittings are coupling devices designed for joining IPS (Iron Pipe Size) plastic piping systems, where frequent disassembly may be required, and can be used as a transitional fitting for joining plastic to metal piping systems. Suitability of application is at the discretion of the user.
150 psi, water at 73°F.
- One Piece Available in socket configuration, sizes 1/2" through 8"; threaded and SR threaded (Special Reinforced) configuration sizes 1/2" through 4".
- Van Stone Style Two-piece design with rotating flange ring, available in socket configurations, sizes 1/2" through 16"; threaded configurations, sizes 1/2" through 4" and spigot configurations, sizes 1/2" through 12".
- Blind Closed ring design for capping off a mating flange, flanged fitting or flanged valve, available in sizes 1/2" through 12".
All injection molded flanges are produced from either PVC or CPVC materials approved for potable water use by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF).
Glass-filled PVC or CPVC materials may be used in certain Van Stone Style flange rings and large diameter Blind flanges where additional reinforcement is deemed necessary.
- Socket & Spigot ASTM D 2467 (PVC); ASTM F 439 (CPVC), as applicable.
- Threads ASTM F 1498.
- Bolt Hole Pattern ANSI B16.5; ASTM D 4024.
- Material ASTM D 1784 (PVC Cell Classification 12454-B, CPVC Cell Classification 23447-B).
Weights & Dimensions
Specified minimum bolt lengths are based on the use of two Spears® Flanges, two standard flat washers, standard nut and 1/8" thick elastomer full face gasket. Mating with other brands or accessories may require variation. Bolts and gaskets are not supplied with flanges.
L = Overall length of hub, ± 1/16 inch.
M = Outside diameter of socket hub, ± 1/16 inch.
N = (Laying Length) socket/spigot bottom to seal-ring face of flange, ± 1/16 inch.
R = Height (thickness) of flange ring, ± 1/16 inch.
Max O.D. = Outside diameter of ring, ± 1/16 inch.
Bolt Circle Diameter = ANSI B 16.5 Standard; ASTM D 4024, ± 1/16 inch.
PT Heksagon TiwikramaRukan Sunter Paradise Tahap II,
Blok A5 No.57
Jl. Bisma Raya, Sunter Agung
Jakarta 14350 - Indonesia
Telp. 021 6412817-20
Fax. 021 65308579
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org