Sample Engineering Specification
All thermoplastic check valves shall be True Union 2000 Industrial Ball Check type manufactured to ASTM F 1970 and constructed from PVC Type I, ASTM D 1784, Cell Classification 12454 or CPVC Type IV, ASTM D 1784 Cell Classification 23447. All O-rings shall be EPDM or Viton®. All valve union nuts shall have Buttress threads.
All valve seats shall be a standard O-ring type. All seal carriers shall be Safe-T-Blocked®. All valve components shall be replaceable.
All EPDM valves shall be listed by NSF for use in potable water service. All PVC and CPVC 1/2" through 4" valves shall be pressure rated to 235 psi, all 6" and 8" Venturied and all flanged valves shall be pressure rated to 150 psi for water at 73° F as manufactured by Spears® Manufacturing Company.
Features – PVC, CPVC
Flow tested design provides quick response with positive seal for prevention of system back flow in industrial and chemical processing applications. Valves are available in IPS sizes 1/2" through 6" with socket/regular thread, SR threaded (Special Reinforced), flanged or spigot end connectors and 8" venturied valve with socket or flanged ends. Also available in metric socket and BSPthread sizes 1/2" through 2".
- Chemical & Corrosion Resistant PVC or CPVC Construction
- Also Available in Spears® LXT™ High Purity,Low Extractable PVC Material
- Strong, Buttress Thread Union Nuts
- Spears® Safe-T-Blocked® Seal Carrier
- Uses Standard O-ring Seat
- EPDM or Viton® O-rings
- Fully Serviceable, Replaceable Components
- Sizes 1/2" - 4" Pressure Rated to 235 psi @ 73° F, Sizes 6" and 8" Venturied and all Flanged Pressure Rated to 150 psi @ 73° F
- Suitable for Either Horizontal or Vertical Installations
- EPDM valves NSF Certified for Potable Water use
- Suitable for Vacuum Service
- Assembled with Silicone-Free, Water Soluble Lubricants
- Manufactured to ASTM F 1970
- Retro-Fit End Connector Sets for Valve Replacement
- Split-Nut Repair Kits for Union Nut Replacement
- Supplemental End Connectors
Spears® Ball Check Valves easily convert to foot valves utilizing optional Foot Valve Screen adapters found in Ball ValveAccessories section.
PT Heksagon TiwikramaRukan Sunter Paradise Tahap II,
Blok A5 No.57
Jl. Bisma Raya, Sunter Agung
Jakarta 14350 - Indonesia
Telp. 021 – 6412817-20
Fax. 021 – 65308579
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org